Careers at Talla
Account Executive | Boston, MA
Given the explosion in Artificial Intelligence, especially around natural language processing, Talla is continuously on the lookout for hardworking and earnest Inside Account Executives to drive overall revenue growth. If you believe in the future of A.I. and are truly looking to create something epic, here’s what you need to know.
- Hunter Mentality. Period.
- High-energy, coachable & entrepreneurial mindset
- Consistently meet or exceed assigned revenue goals and development of new business opportunities within assigned territory.
- Ability to execute a sales strategy and territory plan including, but not limited to, the following: a targeted accounts list, strategic marketing campaigns, customized presentations and demos in person and via web conferencing.
- Develop new sales opportunities by prospecting into designated market segments
- Provide and maintain an accurate 3-6 month rolling forecast and track sales activity in a CRM
- Employ Talla’s sales process to drive prospects from initial interest, qualification, build business value, proof of concept (evaluation), through to contract closure. This is a full sales cycle role.
- Proven track record of managing C-Level “Buyer” relationships. Selling and presenting in person, on the phone, and via web conference to IT and senior executives
- Ability to represent Talla’s presence at trade shows and industry events
- BS, BA degree or equivalent
- 2 – 4+ years experience selling software products/solutions in B2B environment, preferably in the information technology space. Cloud and SaaS experience a plus.
- Demonstrated track record of exceeding sales quota and in the top 10% of peers
- Experience in hunter rep role is required
- Experience working in collaborative, start-up environment
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and learn on your feet
- Experience introducing new products to market
- Preference is given to candidates selling SaaS services