Careers at Talla
Marketing Automation Engineer | Boston, MA
Talla is looking for a Marketing Automation Engineer. You will be the go-to HubSpot expert on the marketing team and will be responsible for building, implementing and maintaining various marketing automation initiatives to support customer acquisition, and drive revenue. This is a technical role writing code to connect systems and automate Talla marketing processes. It is important for you to be passionate about automation, chatbots, and machine learning as you will be looked to stay up to date with new technologies that will evolve marketing initiatives and will be expected to generate and implement new ideas. This job will have a heavy cross functional component so ideal candidates will have strong communication skills.
- Connecting systems that execute all marketing campaigns including systems for email marketing, landing pages, social media, reporting & analysis
- Troubleshoot, data cleansing, and overall data analysis
- Contribute to the strategy of execution and optimization of lead nurture and campaign initiatives
- Generate and grow qualified leads in an automated fashion.
- Stay current on all new technologies and vendor relationships to improve campaign performance
- Perform ROI analysis and report all data findings, as well as identify strategies for continual improvement
- Hands-on experience utilizing HubSpot
- Experience with CRM database integration and customer segmentation experience
- Knowledge of best practices for sales and marketing operations, automation and workflow process
- Experience programming in Python
- Ability to analyze data and report ROI analytics